Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's been a While

Those of you who follow my blog will notice my absence since last summer.

During a family holiday in Portugal I took a bad fall in the garden and ended up in the ambulance with sirens blaring on my way to Faro Hospital. Somehow or other I had sustained a number of injuries to my face, mouth, my back and to the side of my body. I must pay tribute to the paramedics who attended to me on the way to hospital they were wonderful. On my arrival at Accident and Emergency, once again the treatment I received was first class.

July and August were really a blur and I spent most of the time in bed or resting. It has taken until the past few weeks that I have felt anything like working at almost full speed again. I still have to have some treatment to my mouth and that will all be sorted out fairly soon.

Hopefully my blog system will be returning to more or less full speed to keep you updated and I thank you for keeping up to date with me.